Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Intro to Illuminati and Rap

So basically in my blog I wanted to find out something that I have always been thinking about in the back of my mind because I really try to watch what I listen to now so that I won't get any bad thoughts against my religion that might cause me to think different about my faith. I mean I really like to listen to alot of my favorite artists like Jay-Z, Kanye West, Drake, ect. But I soon found out one day online that these artist might be affiliated with the free masons, or the illuminati group. And really Illuminati literally means people claiming to possess special enlightenment or knowledge of something. Even in the meaning I find that the definition isn't truly out in the open. What is this something? As I try to research this topic, we as a group, reader to writer, will find out what this new trends of artists is trying to do by having such lyrics, and being part of such groups such as the illuminati.

1 comment:

  1. This was a very nice blog to read, because it makes a lot of sense and there are many signs of illuminati around us. This is a controversial topic and I find many people that agree and disagree with it. It's nice to see the topic in a different perspective, filled with a lot of information. It's amazing to see how many little things that appear on normal people or songs and can be considered immoral.

    ReplyDelete